We Tried The Rock’s 12,000+ Calorie Cheat Meal Challenge
– So many comments are gonna be like,
“Alex, you’re just putting Brandon in these to kill him!” – I’m not feeling too good. I’m just ignoring the fact
that I don’t feel good. – (retching) – Hi there, YouTube.
My name is Tom. – I’m Alex. – And welcome to Challenge Chalice. Today with me we have
Marlhy from Teens React and we have Labib from Adults
and College Kids React. – What’s up, guys?
– And this looks– – I’m Brandon from the community team.
– Oh, yeah. Him. – ASSHOLE! – Me and Brandon–
– And me. I mean, I’m there too.
– All right, fine, okay. If you guys didn’t know,
me, Alex, and Brandon, we’re all on the CT team over on FBE2. – (Eric) I’m also on it!
– [Bleep] Eric. If you guys want to check it out,
we have a ton of awesome, cool behind-the-scenes vlogs. There’s some really cool shows
going on at FBE2. Check it out.
It’s in the description. – So I see that there’s
a lot of food in front of you guys and you guys might be confused
at what we’re doing. – Eating!
– We are doing The Rock Cheat Day Challenge.
– Oh! – So the Rock Dwayne–
the Rock Johnson. – The Rock Dwayne.
The Rock Johnson. – Dwayne the Rock.
– He’s twice my size! – His cheat day, in one sitting,
consists of 12 pancakes, four pizzas, and 21 brownies.
– Oh, my god! – For himself. So you guys have six,
two, two, and then split up the brownies. Now, there’s an extra catch to this.
– (all groaning) – Eating is gonna be hard enough. – You guys are gonna have
20 minutes to start off. Now you don’t necessarily
finish everything, but each food item that you’re eating
has almost like a point system. So basically if you eat a certain food
or finish a certain food, you get a certain amount of time.
Why do you need that time? Because we’re also going to be doing
the Rock’s exercise. – No, we’re not!
– What?! – Do you like puke?
– You’re gonna make us barf today. – We’re gonna be doing
one of the Rock’s workout routines that he does and, of course,
we don’t have machines, so we won’t be able to do machines,
so it’ll be mostly lunges and crunches.
– Oh, for sure. I know he doesn’t run much,
so I’m good. That’s it. – I’ve split you guys into doing
the breakfast and dessert, which are the pancakes
and the brownies. You guys are the pizza boys. – Why do Marlhy and Labib
get to do not the pizzas? – (Alex) 20 minutes starting now. – All right.
– Oh, these are so thick. – Oh, my god.
I can’t rip it apart. I’m making a mess. Oh, no! He’s smart.
– (scoffing) Jesus, Labib. – (laughter) – Maybe you should focus
on just one though because if you– unless you think
you can finish both of them. – You guys are having
a good after morning? – Good after morning. Uh-oh.
– Oh, that’s gross. – Oh, that’s disgusting.
– Yeah, talk to them. Distract them so they can’t–
– I just got cheese in my cup. – (Alex) So what do you–
– I’m taking so many L’s today. – (Alex) So what do you guys
think about the Rock eating not just what you guys are eating,
but the entire table’s worth of food? – I just want to know
where my syrup is at though for these.
– That boy probably had a movie on, was chilling,
eating pizza, brownies, going off. You know what I’m saying?
– He was probably doing it just while chilling. We have to do it in a time crunch–
– My tummy is stressful now. – Dwayne definitely didn’t do it
in 20 minutes, baby. – (Alex) I mean, you guys do realize
you have 17 minutes, so you have time. You don’t have to–
– Only 3 minutes have gone by? – (Alex) So if you want
a little preview of what we’re doing, we’re starting off
with some easier ones, walking lunges, three sets of 24 reps,
calf raises, three sets of 20 reps, then we get to the crunches.
Double crunches, three sets of 25 reps, bicycle crunches, three sets of 25,
reverse crunches, three sets of 25. – What’s the reverse crunch? – There’s just so many things
that I just don’t understand in this. – Just start from the beginning crunch
and then lay back. – Yeah, it’s like–
– What? [Bleep] the Rock.
– (laughter) – I’m sorry.
I didn’t mean that. – He’ll kill you, baby.
– I know! He’ll just burst through a wall.
“What?!” – This brownie, I cannot do.
It’s so gross. – I’m just doing
the pancakes right now. We’ll get three minutes. – (Alex) You guys are gonna have
a base time, though, so you guys are gonna have
a base time of three minutes to start off. – So many comments are gonna be like,
“Alex, you’re just putting Brandon in these to kill him!”
– (Labib belching) – And then the other ones
are gonna be like, “Alex, you’re putting in this
to make Brandon work out!” Pick one, Alex!
Pick one! – (Alex) Why not both?
– (laughter) – Jesus! Someone farted.
Did someone fart or was that just my breath?
It might just be my breath. – I haven’t farted. – I have a birthday dinner
for my dad tonight. – Aww! – Ooh, yeah, you’re not gonna be
hungry by that time. So the Rock has been
in crazy amounts of movies, anywhere from romance
to comedy to action. If you could be in either
a rom-con or an action movie, what would you be in?
– Action movie. – Action movie too. – (Marlhy) Those would
be so much fun to film. – Rom-com.
– I’d be in a rom-com too because I love rom-coms. The best bombs
have a little bit of rom. – (Alex) 10 minutes remaining.
– I’m not feeling too good. I’m just ignoring the fact
that I don’t feel good. – Yeah, this really–
– (Alex) You get to that point where you have to kind of decide
should I eat more or just get– start stretching?
– Damn it! I forgot! I’m lactose intolerant! [Bleep]!
– Every video! Why is it every video? – Guys, I totally forgot,
I’m lactose intolerant. (laughing) – I ate half. I’m done. – Yes, that’s enough for us.
We’re gonna work out. – That’s barely half, man.
– Barely half is still half. – Yeah, my stomach
is not having fun right now. – (Alex) You guys still have
just under six minutes. – Okay, I have a question.
– (Alex) Yeah, yeah? – If I eat this
so then it’s a quarter, how much time would that be? – (Alex) I’ll let you guys
know at the end. – No, why are you doing me like this?
– Whatever time it is, [inaudible]. – Jesus Christ.
– Nope. Nope. (sighing) – Oh! Brandon looked like
a little sensei right now. – HAI!
– (Alex) You guys think you’re done? – Yeah.
– (Alex) I have to come in and count. They have chosen to stop
with three minutes remaining. – Now notice they lifted up
their brownies to make it look like they ate more.
– He didn’t even– yeah. – We ate the frosting.
– Nothing, look. My girl did the work.
– I ate some [bleep]! – (laughter) – (Alex) We’re gonna give
you guys a minute for that. – Okay.
– We’ll take 45. – You guys get 45.
– For sure. – The pancakes, the pancakes.
– And that’s three minutes. – And I got at least half
the pizza done here. – Half?
– Yes, half! And they did a quarter.
– This is two-fourths. – Look at all that!
– Literally, you ate a quarter. You ate a slice.
– All right, that’s five. – Really? My boy ate a slice! – (Alex) I’ll give you guys
four and a half. – (Alex) Based on how much
you guys ate, the right team has 12 minutes
and the left team will have 11 minutes and 15 seconds. – Wait, how do they have more time?
– (Alex) You have more time. Before we get into it,
let me explain exactly what you guys are doing for the workout. So the workout routine
is walking lunges, double crunches, bicycle crunches,
and reverse crunches. – Goddamn! We’re
literally gonna get to maybe– – (Alex) You guys can trade off.
– Can you write this down? – So one person is going
and one person is going? – (Alex) Exactly. Starting with walking lunges
right– one, two, three. – (Tom) Atta boy! – Come on, take five. Sorry.
This is weird. I guess I could do what he–
nah, I don’t like that. – Yeah, what’s
the optimal way for this? – All these MMA training. Boy! Who cares about Logan and KSI?
It’s Labib versus yourself. Come on, boy! Labib and Brando-commando! – (Alex) Brandon, 18.
– I’m gonna gag before this [bleep]. – [Inaudible].
– YT will kill you. – (Alex) Two, three.
– You’re right. (Alex) Eight.
– (Tom) Let’s go! – (Alex) Nine. 12.
– (Brandon gagging) We’re fine. We’re fine.
– (Alex) Here you go. 13, 14.
– There we go. – Tight pants, man.
– (Alex) 16, 17… – Calf raises?
– (Alex) 18… – [Bleep] you, dude!
– (Alex) Two minutes have passed. Still on set two, 18. 22…
– (Brandon retching) – Oh, [bleep]!
– (Alex) You had two more. – [Bleep]!
– (Brandon) No, we’re fine! (retching)
– (Alex) One, two– all right, set three.
One, two, three– – (Brandon) I vomited!
– (Alex) Nine, ten. (laughing) 11.
– Oh, my god! How are we supposed
to work out with this– – (Alex) 12, 13, 14. 24– all right, calf raises.
– How many? – (Alex) You have
to do three sets of 20. One, two, three, four. – (Brandon) I have
soupy pizza over here! – (Alex) 20– second set.
– Oh, my legs. I don’t even feel them.
– Oh, I feel the burn. – (Alex) 20– third set.
– Are we done? – (Alex) Four, five. Seven, eight– – What’s after the first set
of crunches? – (Alex) 10, 11… 20– all right,
now double crunches. So just regular crunches.
Three sets of 25. – You look like a bug
that got flipped up on your side and you don’t know how to get back up. – (Alex) 15, 16–
– It’s all you. – (Alex) 16, 17.
– You want to beat 25! – (Alex) One set!
– Brandon, where are you?! – Has it been six minutes?
Boy, we aren’t the Rock. Take your time. – Nah, I want to be
over with this [bleep]. – I just feel like we’re so far gone. What’s the point in con–
Brandon’s still puking! – Can I tag it for Marlhy?
– (Alex) I mean, sure. – Yes! ♪ (epic music) ♪ – (Alex) 17, 18, 19–
– Okay, Labib’s team is done. But you guys still have five minutes. If you finish, you
can keep going, Tom. – (Alex) So congratulations, left team. – Oh, buddy.
Do you need water or anything? – (Alex) You guys are the losers,
so the punishment is in here. – Oh, [bleep]! – Suggested by Amy. “Punishment: post
the cringiest picture on their phone to their social media.” – (Labib) Oh, thank goodness
I didn’t lose that one. – I know, I know. – (Alex) So if you guys have a photo
that you know of, you have to post it with no context. – This one’s kind of unflattering. I don’t know why I took it.
– (laughing) That’s good. – I like that.
– (Tom) That’s cute. – I don’t have
a lot of cringy pictures. – Oh, okay, Marlhy.
– I deleted that! I deleted that! I’m looking. I’m looking. – “I don’t want
to take a bad picture.” – Just take one right now.
Take a picture right now. – (Alex) I mean,
if you don’t have one, we’ll just take one right now. – How about I take
a picture with Brandon and it’s puke and I”ll post it.
– (Labib) Yeah, that’s pretty cringy. I’m not gonna lie. (camera shutter snapping) – Time for some
social media shout-outs. Shout-out to XxeliteplayerxX. – Shout out to Destiny Sutton. – Shout-out to Tjduecez. – Shout-out to Afonso Costa. – Hey!
– Yeah. – If you guys want
a social media shout-out, make sure to let us know
what challenge suggestions you have in all of
our social media or down below. – Do you guys feel like the Rock now?
– I’m the Pebble! – Rama Rockin’. – I’m the Soil.
– (laughing) – All right, guys. See ya. – (all) Bye! – If the Rock could make
a YouTube video with you, what would you guys do together? – I want to wrestle with him.
– (laughing) – I want to be his tag team partner and then we’d go and kick the crap
out of two other YouTubers. – I like that.