LOW-CARB AVOCADO KETO BROWNIES
– What’s going on, guys? It’s Jamie and – Logan underscore Fusion Lean – Up in my kitchen again. Today, We’re gonna show you guys Keto Brownies. Can you even believe it?
– Avocado Style. – Yeah. Avocados. Would you ever think? Let’s get to it. Have
you had Avocado Brownies? I’ve heard a lot about them,
but I haven’t had them yet. – No, I looked at it, and
I was like that looks good. – I have a feeling they’re
gonna be really good. But here’s one little no no for me today. I can’t keep them in my house.
– Oh! – So, we have to get rid of them. We have to, like, go bring them somewhere. – Well, maybe we’ll go find
people to give them to. – [Jamie] Okay, guys,
here are the ingredients for today’s, um, brownies. We’ve got: Almond Flour, Baking Powder, Munk Fruit, our Wild Foods Cocoa Powder, Two Avocados, also our Wild Foods Cocoa Nibs, these are the raw ones, and coconut oil. Uh, by the way, I will
link these two below for you, and I’m also
gonna provide you guys with my code, so you can get a discount. Go to wildfoods.co, and get those there. And also eggs! (Upbeat music) All right, so first thing’s first, We are just gonna peel the avocados, Get them in the bowl, and mash them up. (Upbeat Music) – [Logan] We’re putting in about, what, three ounces, so that’s gonna be about 90. 90 grams of almond flour. You guys can measure that accordingly, but we’re just mixing it up here with the avocado. We’re going to measure out about a hundred and five grams
of the cocoa nibs, um… – [Jamie] So, guys, we’re just gonna melt this down, and make
it liquid chocolate. This is Raw Cocoa. These bad boys. Hey, guys, so we’re gonna add the rest of the ingredients in here. It calls for a fourth cup of munk fruit. Which would be this much. I’m gonna op for a third, because
we don’t need that much. – [Logan] Okay, so
we’re gonna do, uh, four table spoons right here
of the, the cocoa powder. – [Jamie] The Wild Foods Cocoa Powder. – [Logan] Delicious.
– [Jamie] Yum. – [Logan] Okay, now we’re gonna do One teaspoon of the, uh,
Baking Powder, right here. – Okay, so, we had a little bit of a… A bump in the road.
– Problemo – The Cocoa Nibs don’t
necessarily melt down. So, we’re scratching those, instead we’re just gonna, simply
use, cocoa butter. Because this is the base
of chocolate, anyways. And we already have cocoa powder in our recipe. So, it works perfectly. It’s just a great alternative, and they’re also delicious, so. We’re gonna melt these down. The same amount required. So
three and a half ounces. – I’m confident that this is gonna be better than what we had planned. – Yeah, me too. – [Jamie] So, two eggs.
– [Logan] And we’re gonna mix all that up once the cocoa butter is done. Then we’re gonna use, um, we’re gonna use this, right here. So, Jamie, what exactly is this? – [Jamie] Oh, so, this is just a silicone mat, that I get on Amazon. I can link all these below.
So easy and washable. And you just throw it right
on there, it’s non-stick. – [Logan] Boom, that’s
it. Brownies will be done. (Upbeat music) – [Jamie] Alright, guys, we’re gonna use this baking dish, and put
some parchment paper down, and just put all this
goodness right in the center. (Upbeat music) – [Jamie] Look at that
goodness. It came out. It’s pretty nice here! It’s got a little avocado showing, nothing wrong with that. And we’re gonna put it in the oven for three fifty for thirty five minutes! Alright, guys we are ready for this! – [Logan] Whoa! Look at that!
– [Jamie] Oh my goodness! – [Logan] That it looks,
that looks perfect! – [Jamie] It really does! Okay, guys, straight out of the oven, and we’re ready to do some cutting.
– [Logan] Oh boy look at that. (Upbeat Music) – Real quick! We did use the cocoa butter but we feel that you probably could use the dark chocolate, and get a more thickness from it. Is that right? – Yeah, and it might
make it a little darker. – Yeah, so, alright let’s just try it. Mm, look at that. That
looks like cookie dough. – That’s the healthiest
brownie I’ve ever had. – My gosh! Okay, that is actually, it’s really good. It’s got a good balance between the cocoa powder and the avocado. I think it’s a really good one. And this has really good fat, so it’s a really good fat
bomb sorta thing. But man. – I’m just over here eating. – You guys, who have tried this, or if you have not tried it.
You definitely need to. And like I said you can
do the dark chocolate. You don’t have to do the dark chocolate. Or you can do the cocoa
powder or the cocoa butter. – The problem is I learn
all these great recipes and then I make them
when no one’s watching. And I literally eat all of them. – She’s like… – Yeah it
– I didn’t record it dang it! – This stuff’s becoming so easy. I mean I made little like muffins the other day, and I didn’t look at any recipe. I just threw in coconut flour, flax meal, baking soda, eggs all that stuff, and then wa-la you have like amazingness. – It’s ready. – Guys, thanks so much for hanging out. We hope you liked the avocado brownies. I’ll be sure to link products below. Use my code WildJamie12 if you guys wanna buy those ingredients
from Wild Foods. Thanks for coming Logan.
– Give it a like guys. If you guys would absolutely
love to try those. – Yes, give it a like.
– Yes. – And please subscribe below. We thank you so much for watching! Bye!