Kids Try Meal Replacements | Kids Try | HiHo Kids
– Ooh, that smells like some dog food. (laughing) (peppy guitar music) – [Boys] Hello. – I’m Logan.
– And, I’m Calen. – [Both] We’re brothers. – Yes.
– Yeah, of course. – Yeah, I’m back. – Burger, fries, and a
nice vanilla milkshake with whip cream. – No. – [Logan] What is this, oh, it’s my hand. (chuckling) (gasps)
– Ooh. – What is this? – [Calen] Ready-to-drink meal? – What? – Soylent. Feels really heavy. – Kinda smells like burnt cake. – No, it smells like burnt cake. (laughs) – Wow. (coughing) – It kinda tastes like tea. I hate tea. – That’s really good. – Tastes like chocolate milk. – Whoa.
– What? – How is this a whole entire meal? It’s just a drink! – Maybe they don’t have
enough time to prepare one. – [Girl] What is that? – [Interviewer] Keep them closed. – Oh, the heck is this?
(laughing) Is this table okay?
(laughs) – The heck?
(bag crinkling) (coughing) – I’m guessing we put the
powder into some water. (singing) (shaking) (laughing)
(shaking) – I can’t.
(laughing) – Ooh, man, that smells
like some dog food. (laughing) (coughing)
– Yeah, it smells gross. (coughing) – Leaves a bad taste in my mouth. – Get a life. (laughs) – Oh, seems lighter. Superfood Slam. – Probably like two hamburgers. – Is that like a superhero? – You know it’s like dog poop. (coughs) – It tastes like a–
– Yeah, it didn’t taste. – Peanut butter bar. This is really, really good. – Oats, peanut butter, sunflower seeds. – Grass?
(laughs) – Almond. – Wheat. – Is there gonna be any Mexican food? (laughs) – [Girl] Ooh. – Ooh! – I’ve seen these before. They’re like, old people drink? – Strongman. – Yeah, my grandpa does. (giggling)
– I’m just gonna shake it up. That’s real good. – Mmm. – It tastes good. – It has 26 vitamins and minerals. – I’ma bring this home. – Yeah. – I’m gonna ask my grandpa to drink them. We might have nutrition shake party. – Yeah. – No, it’s only for grandparents. (laughs) Thank you for watching
me try meal replacements. (gasps)
What else should we try? – Don’t forget to subscribe. Bye bye!