EASY KETO EGG FRITTATA Recipe with Logan Sneed and KetoLikeJamie
(playful music) – What is up, guys? Jamie here, KetolikeJamie on Instagram and we’ve got Logan. – Logan Sneed here at Fusionlean.com. – And today, we are gonna
do keto egg frittatas. They’re so simple and I know
they’re gonna be delicious. Stay tuned. One, two, three, four,
five, six ingredients and we’re gonna mix it
all up, do some cutting, put it on the pan and it will
be done in like 30 minutes. (upbeat music) – I’m most excited about these because once you make
a whole batch of them, you can put them in your
fridge for like a week and they’re literally ready to go. You can eat them cold,
you can put them in a bag and bring them with you, or
you can pop it in the oven or microwave for like a
minute and it’s ready to go. – [Jamie] All right, got my co-stars here. – Because I’m hungry. – [Jamie] Mom’s hungry, she doesn’t even want to film.
– I’m done with fasting, I’m ready to eat. – [Jamie] Oh, Mom you fast? – Yeah.
– [Jamie] Gosh that’s epic. Y’all
– You didn’t know that? – [Jamie] Need to learn from
her, she knows what’s going on. Bailey, do you fast? He says “yes I do”
– [Mom] No, not really. – [Jamie] Okay, so all I’m doing guys is I’m gonna chop these mushrooms and saute them on the pan
along with the onions. So, once they go into the oven, they’re just a little bit… – [Logan] Mixed up with
all the other goodies. (upbeat music) – Okay we’ve got avocado oil here, we’re just gonna put a
little drip in the pan and saute our mushrooms and onions. – [Logan] Boom, avocado oil. And I just put out a video,
guys, actually explaining what the best oil is for cooking. Believe it or not, Primal Prep
Chef, she said avocado oil. – Yeah, it’s one of
– [Logan] So that’s what – My favorites
– [Logan] We’re using. The Logan lean chef. – [Jamie] I like it.
– All right. Here we go, we’re sauteing it all. – [Jamie] All together. – [Logan] Muffing it up, let’s do it. (mumbles) right now and what I wanna do is what I wanna do to make
our cooking videos different is bring entertainment. It gets to a point where
it’s like, “One tablespoon, “one egg, four hundred degrees, “five minutes.”
– That’s it. – It gets so boring. – Guys, we can’t
– [Logan] I hate being bored. – [Jamie] We can’t do that around here.
– [Logan] No, no. – I don’t know if y’all have noticed but that’s not our style. – Yeah, no, so we want
your day to be amazing, we want the video to be
amazing, and we want you to enjoy the meal, enjoy the
lifestyle, so egg muffin… All right, excuse me guys,
baking terminology by Jamie. We’re doing a dollop. Dollop, you guys know what that is?
– [Jamie] Logan just learned his first baking word. – I’m back in high school. – [Jamie] We’re gonna do a
dollop in each little cup. – [Logan] Was that a dollop right there? – [Jamie] That’s a dollop. – [Logan] Yes.
– [Jamie] Keep going for it. Logan just learned his
first baking term, a dollop. – [Logan] Loganleanchef.com
– [Jamie] A dollop is not too much, and not too
little, it’s just right. You’re just gonna put
that in there to help get the little eggies out after. – [Logan] Cool. Some peppers. We’re just gonna kinda spit
ball it as we go through. No specific amounts, we’ll
just kinda go through each one, and then we’ll do the remains
and see what else we need. Okay and as I’m doing this,
she’s gonna put in the onions and the shrooms. (upbeat music) – All right we’re gonna see
how much I really trust Jamie. So, we’re cracking eggs here. Instead of doing it like
everybody else does, we’re gonna do it a little bit different. So, she’s gonna shoot
it and if she makes it, obviously it goes well. Scoot back, scoot back.
– Oh god. – We need more risk here,
more risk and reward. Scoot back more. – I’m scared.
– All right. Oh yeah. – That didn’t even do anything, we gotta do more.
– [Jamie] That’s how you crack eggs around… – [Logan] We are cracking
the eggs, I do this everyday. I love eggs. – [Jamie] Eggs cracking. – Yeah, cracking eggs for the win. – [Jamie] For the win, baby
– We’re doing 12 by the way. – [Jamie] Yeah we’re doing 12 eggs. – Do you ever crack them on your head? – I have not.
– [Jamie] (laughing) not yet. – That’s the way you’re supposed to… – Try it, guys. (upbeat music) – [Jamie] Hey guys, make sure
you preheat your oven to… It’s 375. All right, finished product guys in these amazing little
silicon cups, I’ll make sure to link these below for
you guys and this tray. Makes your life so much easier. – 25 to 35, right on the knot. 30 it is.
– 25 to 35 minutes guys. In the oven. – [Jamie] Okay guys, this
is the final product. Right out of the oven they look epic. Can’t wait to bust them out
and give them all a taste. – [Logan] To unveil these,
we’re gonna compare them, so we’re just take them out of here. Oh yeah, yeah that’s hot, look at that.
– [Jamie] Oh yeah. So perfect guys,
– [Logan] Oh man. – [Jamie] Can’t wait to dig in. – Taste test time. – We’re ready for this. – Okay, how good does this look? Let’s do it. – That is so good. – It definitely is a little bit hot, but I still think it tastes
really good, hot eggs. – What an epic little snack, you can literally take this to go. Hey guys, I hope you liked
our recipe for today. We sure loved it, we’re
gonna have some more quick and easy recipes for y’all, that’s kind of what we’re
about, quick and simple, and hopefully maybe
some Christmas cookies. What do you guys think? Comment below and let us know. – I’m down. – Logan’s down
– Yes. – I’m down, my mom’s down. She’s begging us for Christmas cookies. So, thanks for hanging out with us and we will see you guys soon, bye. (upbeat music)