( music playing ) Fromage queso,
Formaggio. Now matter
how you slice it, cheese is one of the most
popular foods in the world. And quite frankly,
I can’t get enough of it. Or can I? That’s the question
we’re about to answer. It’s time for… Now with the help of Mythical
chefs, Tess and Josh, we’re about to dine
on a full meal that puts cheese
in the driver’s seat, and in the passenger’s seat,
and in the backseat, and tied up in the trunk. There is no nook or cranny
that has not been cheesified
in this entire meal. Okay, let’s get to it. First the first course, we have ordered cheesy
macho nacho queso supreme with Cheeto asada. Oh, Cheeto asada.
My favorite. – Good evening, sirs.
– Link: Cheesy. So, the chips are made
of crispy cheese. Oh, move this over here. – And then–
– Cojita. – Cotija, you’re almost there.
– Cotija? – You know, don’t repeat
– Okay. – Just eat it.
– You can just absorb it. And then we have
refried mascarpone beans,
such as fried cheese balls. We have Cheeto-crusted
carne asada, a whole Gruyère
nacho cheese sauce. That is sour cream cheese. Just lime juice
and cream cheese, the finest. Here we have Pecorino de Gallo, that is Pecorino
instead of tomatoes. – Just for you, buddy.
– Link: Ah. Thank you. And then this is goatamole, – which is goat cheese, guac.
– Oh. Mmm. – Nice.
– Enjoy! – Thank you so much!
– Wow! – Is this thing made of cheese?
– Uh, no. – No, no, that’s just green–
– Okay. So we need to create a bite
that has every– So I’ve got two of the different
dillios on here but now I gotta get three
of the toppings. – So little bit of this.
– I’m gonna get some of this. A little bit of this. – A bit of that.
– Little bit of that. Little bit of that. Oh, gosh. Wow! That’s good.
Smells great. Both: Dink it. I wanna try to get all
this cheese in one bite. Yeah, me, too. Whoa! Mmm. That really packs a punch. You keep waiting
for something else other than cheese
to happen in your mouth. – And it doesn’t.
– It just keeps happening. Cheese.
And then what’s that? Cheese.
And what’s that? Both: Cheese. – But what’s that? Cheese.
– More cheese. Cheese keeps happening
in my mouth. What can I do about it?
Nothing. – Mmm.
– That’s a really catchy song. Now, I just wanna– You know, I already established
how much I like cheese, but– like, I really like cheese. Like, I like cheese as much
as a person can like cheese. I believe I’m on the end
of the spectrum. Mm-hmm. And you’re a cheese
appreciater. – I acknowledge cheese
as being good.
– But things can get– can get too cheesy for you.
Sometimes I’ve heard–
I’ve actually heard you say the word too cheesy. Well, mostly I was referring
to your jokes, but the jury
is still out. It’s not too much
cheese so far. But it is
an overwhelming amount. Let’s hit
the next course, though. Okay, if you’re gonna have
something heavy like this, you also need
to have something green. So we have ordered
a cheese wedge salad. – Yes.
– Two wedge salads, gentlemen. – Oh, wow!
– Uh, okay. So, we have a Gouda, that has been mixed
with basil pesto and a little bit of spinach
pesto and melted down and carved into a little wedge, then we have some
Roquefort dressing, and we have a crusted
Monterey Jack with bacon and tomatoes are
bocconcini balls that have been infused
with tomato paste. Enjoy! So these balls are
not actually tomato. That’s just a cheese
ball colored red. Yes, yes.
That’s correct. – You weren’t listening.
– I was. These balls are
not actually a tomato. – That’s right!
– It’s just a cheese ball red. It is good when you’re
not actually listening – to then just agree with me.
– Okay. – And say I’m correct.
– You’re correct, you’re right. This is not exactly light. That is a heavy salad. Um, okay, I’m gonna cut
down the middle. But this is actual bacon.
Am I right? Um, yes, that’s correct. You start to latch on the part
that’s not cheese and it’s like the very
very minority to this. I’m just guessing that this is
gonna be too much for you. You do not like Roquefort, which is like an even stronger
Blue Blue cheese. – Oh, really?
– Yeah. So, get plenty of it,
though. It’s gotta be
a real test here. I’m gonna take half
of one of these. Oh my word. Get plenty of the sauce. That’s the good part. Dink it. It’s a salad,
it’s good for ya. – Ooh!
– Mmm. There’s something
really aromatic. This is actually better
than the nachos for me. The Gouda has a smokiness.
Am I right? Mm-hmm.
That’s correct. – Don’t second-guess yourself.
– And that is good. – That helps.
– Yeah, you can’t– When you make observations
you can’t say, “Am I right?” You gotta go
into your brain. – The Gouda has a smokiness.
– Has a smokiness period. – And I am right.
– Yeah. Yeah, you can– You don’t necessarily have
to say that out loud but maybe as you grow into it. Um, you’re right. Even though I don’t like
Blue cheesy stuff, this is easier to eat as a salad than the nachos were. This is really, really good. Could you eat
the whole thing? Uh, no. I would probably die
on the spot. If I were to– I mean this thing
is probably like 4,000 calories. Okay, what else do we have? Now, cheese tends
to be quite salty. So we’re gonna need some
refreshments out here. We have ordered two
Arnold cheesers. The world famous. So what we have is a
Parmigiano-Reggiano broth that is mixed with ice tea, and then just
as Mr. Cheeser liked it, we are going to put in three
beer cheese ice cubes. I didn’t know what
an Arnold Palmer was until I moved
to Los Angeles. That is iced tea
and lemonade mixed together. – Right.
– Is there any tea – or lemonade in this?
– There is definitely tea. There’s about a–
it’s like a nine to one
Parmesan to tea ratio. Just the way Arnold Cheeser
liked it. And before you ask,
’cause everyone does, we do have Mozzarella
cheese sticks straws. – Oh gosh.
– That should be at least
semi functional. – Oh no!
– Enjoy. – Yours went–
– Somewhat function
if you can get it out. Yours went kinda deep. Oh, sorry. Now I’m just gonna
smell this. – Oh. Mmm.
– Smells like cheese. – Liquid cheese.
– Yeah. Here I go. ( mumbles )
Here I go. Here I go. That works! – The cheese straw works!
– ( mumbling )
It does work. I’ve always thought
that those things that they sell
as cheese straws should function
as a cheese straw. ( sighs ) Give it a chance, man. Give it a chance! I did. I gotta get my mouth
on a cheese ice cube. – ( Link sighs )
– That’s really the– – That is the proper technique.
– Yeah. I’m having a– I’m having
a difficulty with this. This is just
what Mr. Cheeser would do. – My nose is running.
– ( Rhett groans ) Okay. This is– This is not my idea
of refreshment. – I may be reaching
the upper limit.
– Yeah. I think I’ve hit
the upper limit. I don’t think
I should’ve bitten into that. But you know what?
Now that we are refreshed, let’s move on
to the next course. No meal would be complete
without dessert, right? We have ordered peaches
and cheese crumble cobbler. – ( Rhett groans )
– I’ll move this out of the way. Okay, that was
a little strong. Yeah, that was–
that is intense. Wow, you guys have
a little spill here. So this is a cheddar
based crumble with white sharp cheddar and then we did a sauce Mornay
with truffle cheese from Spain. Is that what you’re calling–
This is a sauce? – This isn’t ice cream?
– No, that is actually
whip cream that’s been infused
with Cheez Whiz. – Oh, of course it is.
– So enjoy, guys. ( groans ) – That is really good.
– That is very magical thing. Cheese Whip. We freakin’ invented
Cheese Whip. – No, we didn’t.
– That’s you. – Yes, you did.
– We. You did it. You guys,
you’re doing great. – You did it.
– Cheese Whip. Can we take credit for it
just like Link did? All right, I have high hopes
for this one. I think this may bring
the whole meal back. I think
I just made a mistake with eating that
cheese ice cube. – Right.
– I’m waiting on you, brother. – Dink it.
You got quite a big bite.
– Yeah. Mmm. That’s good! – Really?
– So good! Now I’ve had apple pie
with melted cheese over it. I thought that looked
and sounded weird but then I tasted that
and it was amazing. This is taking it
one step further, and it’s so good! If you take–
if you take– Sorry, Mr. Cheeser,
rest in peace. – Is he dead?
– Yeah. Rest in peace. If we didn’t have that
this would be the perfect meal. This right here– I’m taking
another bite of this. Bringing this in. – Tess: Good on you, guys.
– But officially, can you have too much of a good
thing when it comes to cheese? We have to say
officially, yes. Yes? I hate to say it, but, yes. Yeah, skip
to dessert, guys. Thanks for commenting,
liking, and subscribing. You know what time it is. – I’m Liz.
– And I’m Sierra. We’re from Orono, Maine.
And as you can see, we can’t. Both: And it’s time to spin
the Wheel of Mythicality. Those girls stole
our blindfolds. We’ll get you! Click the bottom link to watch
this episode from the beginning. And click the top link to watch
us try a 17 cheese ice cream in Good Mythical More. More cheese! And to find out where the Wheel
of Mythicality is going to land. Chill out, dude! Get our GMM beverage cooler and your drinks will stay chill
just like you. Available at mythical.store.